Skip to content
- BroadbandUSA National Telecommunications & Information Administration
- NTIA Interactive Indicators of Broadband Need Map to visualize the digital divide across the country
- NYS ConnectALL Initiative
- AdkAction’s Broadband-for-All website
- Home – National Digital Inclusion Alliance to learn more about home broadband access, public broadband access, personal devices, and local technology training and support programs.
- WNY Digital Inclusion & Equity Coalition – Digital equity for all Western New Yorkers (wnydigitalequity.org) to see how community-based organizations, business, government, school districts, higher education, philanthropy, and unaffiliated community members are promoting digital inclusion and digital equity for Western New Yorkers.
- Federal Communications Commission’s Emergency Broadband Benefit Program and Outreach Kit
- Older Adults Technology Services
- Affordable Housing Developers’ Broadband Handbook January, 2022 Rural LISC
- New York State Comptroller Thomas DiNapoli’s September 2021 report, titled Availability, Access and Affordability: Understanding Broadband Challenges in New York State
- With Billions for Broadband Incoming, How Have State and Local Governments Expanded High-Speed Internet Access? | Rockefeller Institute of Government (rockinst.org)
- New York Upstate Cellular Coverage Task Force: Final Report